Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgeries today, and continues to grow in popularity. Many women who have smaller breasts will take the time to learn about the advantages of undergoing breast augmentation. However, women with sagging breasts or breasts with significant volume loss (common in women who have been pregnant, breastfed, or have lost significant weight) will be unable to address this problem during the augmentation procedure. This is why many women choose to undergo a combination of treatments including the breast augmentation and the breast lift.
Why combine the breast augmentation and lift procedures?
There are certain advantages to combining these two surgeries to dramatically improve the chest area. Below are just a few reasons why Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth may recommend it:
- Combining these two procedures is as safe as a single surgery
- There is often less removal of skin and scarring
- Breast augmentation may require less of a lift as the implants fill out the breasts
- Combination of the two procedures is less expensive than two separate surgeries
- Having both the augmentation and the lift performed at once reduces overall downtime and recovery
Who is considered a good candidate for this combination procedure?
Before undergoing the surgery, it is vital that Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth ensures that a patient is a proper candidate for the procedure. Good candidates are those who:
- Are adults over the age of 18
- Are in good physical health and have maintained a stable, healthy weight for their body
- Do not smoke cigarettes or drink excessively
- Have realistic expectations as to what the doctor can achieve with surgery
- Are having the procedure done for themselves, not for someone else
- Want to add volume and lift to their breasts for better contours and better fitted clothing
It is one of our most popular procedures.
Are you interested in learning more about combination surgeries?
If you want to address both size and lift of the breasts, it might be a great time to speak to a plastic surgeon about the benefits of undergoing breast augmentation with a breast lift. Dr. Jeffrey J. Roth and his team in Las Vegas, NV can help you find out if you are a good candidate for this combination of surgeries. Call our office at (702) 450-0777 to request a consultation and initial evaluation. The office is located at 6140 South Fort Apache Road, Ste. #100 and accepts new patients.