LVPS Before and After Photos
Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
Height: 5’ 8”
After Photos Taken: 11 Months
- Body Contouring After major weight loss, body contouring procedures can improve the shape and tone of your underlying tissue to support fat and skin and remove excess sagging skin and unwanted body fat.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures performed
- Eyelift (Blepharoplasty)As key elements in facial expression, the eyes convey messages of emotion, vitality, and age. Over time, the eyes undergo changes
- Breast AugmentationBreast augmentation, or augmentation mammoplasty, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed today
- Facelift / NeckliftAn individual's identity is often primarily determined by the face—its structure, overall appearance, and expressions
- Facial FillerFiller injections work as small amounts of a substance are injected into the skin, they can add fullness, desired shape, and minimize static wrinkles, folds, and some scars.
- Forehead Lift (Browlift)The face and its expressions often give initial impressions, sending messages regarding emotion, health, vitality, and age.
- LiposuctionLiposuction, which is also known as lipoplasty, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed. Often, localized
- Breast Lift with AugmentationA combination of a breast lift and augmentation.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)A woman's breasts help define her femininity, and with the vast differences in shape, size, and appearance, breasts further help
- Large Breast Augmentations At times, Dr. Roth is called upon to provide extremely large breast enhancements.
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)Otoplasty, (Ear Reshaping or Ear Pinning) is a surgical procedure that pins back the protruding ears, thus creating a more normal
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)Breast reduction is a reconstructive surgical procedure to reduce the size of large breasts. Indications for the procedure
- RevisionsDr. Roth is often called upon to revise (redo) the work of other physicians.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose)Nose reshaping, or rhinoplasty, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed today. Often, the structure or