Las Vegas Plastic Surgery
I recently came across an article by Mary Joan Cunningham. She writes for the blog, “Girl Around Town,” a curated collection of what to do, where to go, and what to wear in cities we love.
In this capacity, Cunningham has had the chance to interview many plastic surgeons and others in the world of beauty. She interviewed members of the Aesthetic Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in her role with the Smart Beauty Guide. She has interviewed me, and I found her to be insightful and knowledgeable. This recent article brings together the lessons she has learned through her extensive research.
The article is called: “The best lessons I’ve learned from Smart Beauty Guide”
Here is a brief synopsis of the lessons she’s learned about plastic surgery:
8 Lessons Learned About Plastic Surgery
- Surgeons know what they’re talking about.
- Credentials matter.
- Don’t shop for a deal. The right doctor is worth the cost.
- If you do want to compare prices, then compare them between the best doctors in different cities.
- It’s never just a “little” bit of work.
- Healthy living is a part of any aesthetic treatment.
- Shop at your plastic surgeon’s office, not at a department store.
- Putting off aesthetic management may lead to more down the line.
I highly encourage you to read the entire blog for her reasoning behind all these points. Each point has significant knowledge and experience behind it. With this helpful information in hand, you should be able to get the best information and options for a particular issue and avoid many downfalls. Please call our offices with any questions: (702) 450-0777.